Monday, January 14, 2008

Over Break

Over the break, I photographed some kitchen interiors that will be used in the showroom of Apex Cabinet Company in Apex, NC. Itwas my first time lighting large interiors on location, so I learned a lot. I used 2 alien bee strobes and 2 broncolor minipuls for the overall light, and then had 2 flashes optically slaved for detailed area illumination. I used a 35mm digital, so it couldn've looked better shot large format, but I was in a hurry.
Nikon D200 - ISO:200 - F/16 @ 1/15th - 19mm

2 comments:

Lucy said...

This looks great, Robert! Nice job highlighting the whole room! Looks great, especially for your first time lighting large interiors!

Stephanie said...

I echo Lucy's comment. You did a great job getting the whole room lit, and all the important fixtures! I love that you even lit the bar in the foreground. Nice job.